Client Success Story: New Business for a New Business
The Opportunity: Proposal to State Medicaid for an Accountable Care Entity
A newly formed integrated hospital system asked us to coordinate the response to a state Medicaid Agency to become a risk-bearing health system for a defined population.
Our Role: One Stop Shopping for Editing, Writing, and Desktop Publishing
We worked offsite with the management team to:
- Prepare a compliant template.
- Work with subject matter experts to create the response.
- Develop graphs, charts, and tables aligned with content.
- Edit and integrate corporate content.
- Review for compliance and responsive structure and content.
The Result: A complete and compelling proposal with a winning score.
Takeaways: Sometimes subject matter experts don’t know what they DO know. It takes patience and knowledge of their business operations and goals to transform their understanding into compliant content – and their structures, process, and staffing into responsive charts and graphs.